Missing fish
We got home this evening, after we settled in John went to feed the fish with Mac. We noticed Moppy was missing. We searched our tank and cannot find him anywhere. I called our neighbor who took care of our pets while we were gone to see if he went belly up or if she noticed him in the tank (she hasn't called me back yet). We know that the catfish will eat other fish if he was really hungry, so we think Catfish Hunter may have eaten Moppy. We thought the platy's were too big for him to eat, but I guess not. I don't know what to tell Mac about this one, the poor guy was heartbroken when Max died. When we couldn't find Moppy before he went to bed, he says "he probably went to bed already", so cute and innocent.
On the positive side our water is great in the tank and we are ready to add more fish, guess we may be adding another "Moppy"!
On the positive side our water is great in the tank and we are ready to add more fish, guess we may be adding another "Moppy"!
Comments