Kids learn more than we think
Last week John and I were getting Mac ready for bed and Mac had just finished brushing his teeth. We told him to go potty, which he did. He then preceded to lift his foot up to flush the toilet with his foot. I busted out laughing, John mumbled something to the fact that Mac has spent to much time with me in the women's restroom. I found it hilarious.
I then had to explain to Mac when it's appropriate to flush the toilet with our foot and when it's not and why Mommy does it. He seemed to understand. I know kids pick up on things but it made me realize how much they pick up on that we don't realize.
I then had to explain to Mac when it's appropriate to flush the toilet with our foot and when it's not and why Mommy does it. He seemed to understand. I know kids pick up on things but it made me realize how much they pick up on that we don't realize.
Comments