Family bike ride, sort of...

With beautiful weather here today (temp in the low 70's) I wanted to go for a bike ride.  I've been itching to get out.  My friend Catherine offered to watch the kids and John made it home in time from work to join me.  Catherine lives a little less than a half mile from our house so I asked the kids if they wanted to ride their bikes, knowing it would be a challenge for Emily.  The did and ended up doing a great job.  Aside from a few stops to get a drink she made it and of course Mac did great!  It was a lot of fun, it will be so nice to do bike rides together as the kids get older.  John and I had a great ride together!


Comments

Unknown said…
Kids are really growing, and it is great to see you all doing so well. We will be camphosts at James River State Park April and May and then we go to Pocohontas State Park for June and July. Come camping and visit us. Rev Ralph and Carol Crouch -- revcrouch@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids