Happy Birthday John
Today was John's birthday and the kids were super excited to celebrate this evening. Both kids got up before John left for work and wished him a happy birthday. When he got home they wanted him to open his present, a new watch that he really needed. Mac had fun helping me pick it out and I'm very surprised that Emily didn't tell John what it was (at least to my knowledge!). We had a great dinner, which I had put on a plate that I found that John made when he was 6. He didn't notice it until Mac was laughing so hard that he didn't realize it. After dinner, instead of cake John had the "zoo", which was a childhood treat of an very large ice cream sundae with a fudge, strawberry and pineapple topping, nuts, whip cream, banana's and ice cream of course. The kids loved it as much as John, Mac had to get closer by getting up on the table to eat! Happy birthday to my wonderful husband and fabulous father! WE LOVE YOU!
Comments