Land of the lost wallet......
A little before 6 am this morning I hear John searching through his clothes, etc. in our room, then he's downstairs and back upstairs, then all is quiet. About an hour later he's back searching, I wake up (I was up until 3 am picking my sister up at the airport) and ask what the heck he was doing. Well he couldn't find his wallet, he searched the house then went to work, which he had to go to the Navy ID office to get a temp pass since he couldn't get on base, then searched his office. When he came up empty he returned home. So I began the searching with him, we tear Emily's room apart and check all around Mac's bed, lifting up the trundle, etc. I wake Mac up and ask him if he has seen daddy's wallet, he says no.
So John and I are preparing to go outside and search the driveway since he had taken the trash cans down the night before and Mac comes running down the stairs saying "I found it, it was in my laundry basket". We ask how it got there and Mac says "I took it out of daddy's pocket and hid it so he wouldn't have to go to work".
While it was cute and now is funny........poor John was stressed out because he can't log on to his work computer without his ID! What a way to start the day.
So John and I are preparing to go outside and search the driveway since he had taken the trash cans down the night before and Mac comes running down the stairs saying "I found it, it was in my laundry basket". We ask how it got there and Mac says "I took it out of daddy's pocket and hid it so he wouldn't have to go to work".
While it was cute and now is funny........poor John was stressed out because he can't log on to his work computer without his ID! What a way to start the day.
Comments