Emily's first haircut

For almost 4 years I swore I would never cut Emily's hair, that when she was old enough to decide I would let her cut it.  For a while she's been asking to get her hair cut, we agreed we would wait until it was long enough to donate to Locks of Love.  She loved the idea of giving her hair to someone who needed it.  Over the past few weeks it was becoming unmanageable and getting in the way alot. We measured it and had more then enough to cut it and still leave a little length, so today was the big day.  Emily was so excited and could hardly wait to get it cut, she sat like a perfect princess and was so proud to hold her 12 inch "pony tail" to donate.  She looks beautiful and she is so happy to have shorter hair.....mommy only shed a few tears!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids