Uggg....TV
We normally do not watch alot of TV in our house, particularly the kids aren't allowed to watch much but PBS and some things on NetFlix. With the Olympics going on out TV has been on pretty much most of the time as we all are into watching the Olympics. Along with the Olympics also comes commercials.....
This morning as were eating breakfast Emily tells me:
"Mommy you need to vote for Susan DelBene"......one of the politicians running ads/commercials here....
Then on the way to VBS this morning a rock from a dump truck bounced off my car, I say "Great that sounded like it left a dent". Mac says "Mommy how do you replace dents". I explained you cannot then Emily says "you can just get a new car". I told Emily cars were expensive and you cannot just "go get a new car", she then tells me "Mommy you just need the auto pass card....." (another commercial).
Guess the kids have seen way too many commercials.....glad we only have a few more days!
This morning as were eating breakfast Emily tells me:
"Mommy you need to vote for Susan DelBene"......one of the politicians running ads/commercials here....
Then on the way to VBS this morning a rock from a dump truck bounced off my car, I say "Great that sounded like it left a dent". Mac says "Mommy how do you replace dents". I explained you cannot then Emily says "you can just get a new car". I told Emily cars were expensive and you cannot just "go get a new car", she then tells me "Mommy you just need the auto pass card....." (another commercial).
Guess the kids have seen way too many commercials.....glad we only have a few more days!
Comments