Homecoming day....

Saturday was Holly's big day, she was very calm and collected.  We first had a brunch we attended for family and friends introducing the homecoming court.  Each of the 7 guys and girls were pretty amazing, their list of accomplishments and achievements were impressive.  After brunch we went to the "SVO" house for some pics and for Holly to change into her dress then we were off to the game.  At half time the homecoming court went onto the field and did their "walk".  Holly was paired up with a really neat guy.  After all 7 couples were introduced they announced the king and queen.  Holly was very excited and seemed a little relieved when one of the other girls name was announced, all the girls on the court were amazing, it must have been a tough decision for the committee.  Holly's partner was crowned king, which also thrilled Holly.  After a bunch more pictures we were finally able to go....eat and then Holly let her hair down and may have had a little too much to drink (and learned how to play beer pong)......good thing I was her DD!  I'm glad I was able to be there with Holly, she was truly a princess in the light and shined during the day.  I tried to capture some of the many awesome faces and expressions....showing what a beautiful, funny and amazing sister I have and am so very proud of! 
 

 
 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids