Happy 6th Birthday Emily!

We celebrated Emily's 6th birthday yesterday.  I snuggled with her and sang her happy birthday first thing in the morning, she wakes up and says "Mom, I need to hands to count my age now"!  So darn cute.  She was so excited for her birthday she could barely go to sleep the night before.  We did our traditional balloon decorations...."Hello Kitty" themed this year.  We let her open one present, which happened to be a brand new outfit for her to wear for the day!

She had cupcakes with her class and Jan and I had lunch with her at school.  We had a nice family dinner.. Emily's request....Homemade Mac-n-Cheese with meatballs, salad and the "zoo" for her birthday cake celebration.  She received lots of awesome presents....warm hat and gloves, a new watch, books, a "holly" bunny that has Aunt Holly singing happy birthday to Emily (which she giggled so much), a microphone so she can sing to us which she really wanted, a baby stroller, some new clothes and a new American Girl Doll named Marie Grace.  She said at bed time......I love all my new things......!  Happy Birthday to an amazing, funny, smart and loving little girl!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!



























Comments

What a nice assortment of gifts, etc. for Emily. So glad I could see her open some gifts, and talk to her.

P.S. Glad Karen could get us back on the blog, love leaving comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids