Hitting the waves
We are jam packing Brain's trip with as much as we can so today after our run we headed to one of our favorite "surfing" beaches. The kids played and Mac surfed for a long while. John took Emily out to to let her try to surf and we were shocked when she stood up and rode a wave in on one of her first few tries. I think she surprised herself too. I ran down to the beach to meet her since John was still way out to help her, the board is bigger than she is! We may have another surfer on our hands. We tried to get Brian to go out and initially he didn't really want to until he saw Emily ride a wave in. John took him out for a while and he did great, he was able to almost stand up. When he was done he said he loved it! I'm sure he'll be looking forward to the next time he gets to surf! After we were all sun kissed and tired we stopped for a jamba juice and coffee!
Comments