Day 1 at Whistler!
Yesterday was our first day at Whistler! Dad, Mac, and I went skiing, and mom stayed in our room and chilled out. They have a hot tub here that dad, Mac and I went in, and they also have a pool that Mac and I went swimming in. The temperature in the morning was 12 degrees, then warmed up to 20 degrees in the afternoon. Just before we got here, the place we were staying in had a sprinkler problem and a lot of the rooms got soaked! When we got here, all the carpets in our room were soaked, and they had super loud fans going to try to dry the carpet. We ended up still staying here, but we have to deal with the loud fans. We have been playing a lot of board games and watching tv because the ski slopes close at three. We will leave on Monday and get home so Mac and I can study for our mid-terms that are this coming week. We got some cool pictures and videos of all our fun!
Comments