Volleyball tournament

Today I had a volleyball tournament. Our team never lost a match! We got free t-shirts because we won the tournament. I played setter half the time and outside hitter the rest. It was the first time in two years that we won a tournament. We had to leave the house at 6 this morning, but I got to sleep in the car although dad didn't! I'm excited for tomorrow because we get to have a down day and we haven't had one for a while with all of our practices and commitments. Mom has to work though, so she will be even more tired!


Comments

Gran said…
Hi Em! Glad you're back to the blog....Missed seeing what was happening in your world. Great job! Your team is on a roll...zero losses - you go girls!!
You are having a great year Emily, love seeing all your posts.
Love, Pappy

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids