The coronavirus

As you probably know, because of the coronavirus all schools are out.  Mac is still going mountain biking with friends, but they are following the stay 6 feet away from people rule. We still have to do our chores, work out each day, and read an hour. Personally, I would rather be in school although some may disagree with me. For my school, we will do online classes starting on April 6, and Mac's school is still trying to figure out what they are doing. I'm doing lots of baking with all the extra time and I have made chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cupcakes, and I will make more cookies and brownies. Dad is building a volleyball net on the platform that our R.V. and boat was on, and we also moved the basketball hoop up there so we can play our sports during the day. The rest of my volleyball tournaments for the season were cancelled, but hopefully we will have some more practices. Mom and Dad also bought a Chromebook for me because they were on sale at Costco, so I will be able to do online school on that. I am actually doing the blog on it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids