new kayaks

 A few weeks ago, I did a sailing camp with a few friends, and I enjoyed being out on the water, so dad thought it would be a good idea to buy kayaks. I bought one with my own money, and dad bought one too. Mac wants to wait until he finds a fishing kayak to buy one. We have gone out a few times and it has been really fun, although one time we went out and my legs got all sunburnt and red and they hurt really bad! Here are some pictures from our kayaking adventures. 






Comments

Gran said…
The kayaks are really going to be fun for you - you can go investigate so many little areas - and you have tons of little creeks and inlets to explore! Enjoy this new sport Emily - Love you.
The kayaks look nice, but not for Pappy. Enjoy all your new adventures.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids