Baby doll

Before Emily was born Grandma Jan got Mac a baby doll to help with the transition of Emily entering our lives. John and I weren't sure how we felt about Mac having a doll, it ended up being fine. He was interested in it for a short while but after Emily was born he lost interest....until yesterday.

I had put the doll in Emily's room, Mac brought it downstairs yesterday and asked if he could take the baby doll along in the car, to which John said no, he did the same today when we left this morning and I told him no as well. He wanted the doll to ride in the trunk, thank god he hasn't asked if Emily can ride in the trunk! Shortly this afternoon when we all were home Mac started playing with the doll, he and John were sitting in the recliners. Mac told John the baby needed to eat and Mac proceeded to lift up his shirt to put the baby on his boob. I broke out in laughter, it was very amuzing. John a little shell shocked tried to explain to him that boys can't feed babies from their boobs. John didn't find it as funny as I did, I'm still chuckling about it.





Emily also has taken a liking to the doll, I was able to capture a few pics of her with it today. She was facinated with it's eyes.




Comments

Maybe Mac can give the doll to Emily, so she'll have something to play with when Mac isn't there.