Mac's first library card

I took Mac for his first trip to the library today. After getting our library cards we went into the children's area. It was a really neat area for kids, lots of books, some toy's, DVD's and computers with age appropriate games on them. Mac was a little overwhelmed at first and gravitated to the computers first. After he played a Barney game (which he did very well) we started looking at books. I told him he could borrow two books and 1 DVD. We read a few book there, then he picked out one book, a DVD, played a while with the games then picked his second book. He could have spent hours in the library but we had to get going. We checked out his books and he proudly carried them to the car. It was pretty cool.

Comments

"Mac" has so many intrests, it surprised me about the library, but I think it's great..."Pappy" will read to Mac when I visit.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids