I think I'll be bad....
Last night we were chatting with Mac about going back to preschool today. He said he was excited to go. He then said, "I think I'll be bad today so I can go to the treasure box on my birthday (which is tomorrow)".
At his preschool they get a sticker every day they don't misbehave and when they get 5 stickers they get to go to the treasure box which is filled with dollar store goodies and candy. Mac had 4 and if he was a good boy today he would get to go to the treasure box. John and I told him that he was going to have enough presents on this birthday that he probably should try to earn that sticker! It turned out he did and went to the treasure box today.
At his preschool they get a sticker every day they don't misbehave and when they get 5 stickers they get to go to the treasure box which is filled with dollar store goodies and candy. Mac had 4 and if he was a good boy today he would get to go to the treasure box. John and I told him that he was going to have enough presents on this birthday that he probably should try to earn that sticker! It turned out he did and went to the treasure box today.
Comments