Hello 2011

Mac made it until midnight.  He and John stayed up, ate popcorn and watched movies until midnight.  They came in and gave Emily and I a hug and kiss at midnight, then went to bed.  I had to wake Mac up at 10 am!  He loved staying up and ringing in the new year.  I use to think that Emily and John would be the night owls...but maybe it will be Mac and John!

Were excited to see what's in store for us this year.  Emily starts ballet next week, which she talks about alot every day. Mac's going to try ice skating, then spring t-ball again.  Both kids will do swim lessons.  John and I are going to do some races together.....and we await orders this year....transfer season will be here before we know it.  Were hoping for the west coast....hopefully our prayers will be answered!  We'll be anxiously awaiting for the detailer's call in March or April!

Happy New Year to everyone, hoping 2011 is a beautiful year for everyone! May God bless you and your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids