Pencil injury
The kids were playing this afternoon and Emily starts screaming, I rush in the living room to see what is wrong and she said she hit her head, I look and she has a coloring pencil sticking out of the side of her head. Oh boy. It was just the tip, it had gone in at an angle, a nice little puncture wound in her hairline. After my initial freak out was under control I ask Mac what happened.
He said he was swinging Emily, which he's knows not to do, but did anyhow. She fell onto the floor where he had been coloring earlier and landed on his colored pencils. These would be the colored pencils I asked him to pick up a half hour earlier. Poor Emily, she's fine, just a little boo boo on her head, with all her hair it's hard to find! Mac cleaned up the entire living room, then I made him vacuum and he lost his leapster privileges for the day....today was a challenging day.
He said he was swinging Emily, which he's knows not to do, but did anyhow. She fell onto the floor where he had been coloring earlier and landed on his colored pencils. These would be the colored pencils I asked him to pick up a half hour earlier. Poor Emily, she's fine, just a little boo boo on her head, with all her hair it's hard to find! Mac cleaned up the entire living room, then I made him vacuum and he lost his leapster privileges for the day....today was a challenging day.
Comments