The thoughts of a 4 year old
Holly was doing her hair, Emily was watching her and they had this conversation:
Emily: "Aunt Holly, I really like your hair".
Holly: "Thanks Emily, I am just so glad to have hair, remember last Christmas when I didn't have any?"
Emily: "Yeah, I am so glad we came to that special ceremony."
Holly: "What are you talking about, pumpkin?"
Emily: "You know Aunt Holly, that ceremony in California where we celebrated you getting hair again."
Holly: "Oh honey, that wasn't a ceremony to get hair, it was for me to stop working in the Coast Guard."
Emily: "OHHHH." :)
Emily: "Aunt Holly, I really like your hair".
Holly: "Thanks Emily, I am just so glad to have hair, remember last Christmas when I didn't have any?"
Emily: "Yeah, I am so glad we came to that special ceremony."
Holly: "What are you talking about, pumpkin?"
Emily: "You know Aunt Holly, that ceremony in California where we celebrated you getting hair again."
Holly: "Oh honey, that wasn't a ceremony to get hair, it was for me to stop working in the Coast Guard."
Emily: "OHHHH." :)
Comments