First catch of the season
John and Mac left at 5:30 this morning to go fishing, they had a great time. They caught 2 ling cod which was their limit, then they tried for some halibut but no luck. John said Mac was smiling ear to ear when he caught this first fish which was a big one! Mac was so excited when he got home, he helped John clean the fish and couldn't wait to eat it. A little before dinner the house was quiet (not too normal for us) and I asked Emily where Mac was, she didn't know. I thought he was outside with John but he wasn't there either. I looked around and he is in bed fast asleep at 4:30 in the afternoon. Guess the 5 am wake up call and the day fishing wore him out. He didn't even get to enjoy his catch for the day! He'll have a good fish sandwich for lunch tomorrow!
Comments