Boys long hair
I was watching one of Emily's friends today who is the same age, I took both girls to ballet this morning and then again to recital practice this afternoon. On our way to practice there was a guy swinging a billboard sign on one of the corners, there is usually someone there every weekend. Emily says "look mommy it's a girl this time". I explained it wasn't a girl, it was a boy with long hair in a pony tail. Then the girls conversation was:
Aneska: I think boys with long hair in pony tails are handsome
Emily: I don't, people would come up to them and say "hey girl" before they see the face
Aneska: We'll I think they are handsome
Emily: It's silly, I don't
I then explained everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's ok to think differently. Oh boy, they both are only 4....
Aneska: I think boys with long hair in pony tails are handsome
Emily: I don't, people would come up to them and say "hey girl" before they see the face
Aneska: We'll I think they are handsome
Emily: It's silly, I don't
I then explained everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's ok to think differently. Oh boy, they both are only 4....
Comments