We went to a local reserve Sunday and walked the trail We saw some amazing flowers, greenery and had a great walk. Mac was writing and drawing stuff in his "journal". I hear a few weeks ago it was amazing with lots of things in bloom, supposedly it changes every season. It will be fun to go back and see new things blooming and growing!
Hanging with Aunt Christina
Friday night Christina came out from LA to hang with us. John headed out early Saturday morning to spend a week fishing in Mexico with Jimmy for his 40th birthday! Saturday Christina and the kids played almost all day long. From shooting targets with Mac to being a princess, then playing Zombies with the kids and lots of Uno....all before lunch! We hung out at the pool for a little in the afternoon, then met Mike and Sarah for some dinner and arcade games. What an awesome way to end our last night with Grandma Cheryl, Mike and Christina. I think everyone had a blast and I think Christina slept pretty well Saturday night!!!!!!





Comments