Mac's first day of 2nd Grade

Mac wasn't ready for summer to be over, but he seemed excited to go to school once we got there and he got settled into his desk.  I was excited to pick him up and see how his first day was.  His favorite part of today was playing kickball again at recess with all his buddies....and cricket hunting!  His least favorite...being the last lunch and not eating until 12:35 (last year he was the first lunch at 11:20)!  He was also excited he got to go to the library today and get books! All in all he seemed to have a good day and is glad he doesn't have any homework yet.   As I watched the first grade class pass by at pick up today, I found it hard to believe Mac was that little just a year ago.  I know kids grow fast....days like this I wish it would slow down...just a little!
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids