School stress
Mac's school doesn't post class lists until the Friday before school starts, at 4 pm. There is always lots of anticipation as the time nears. This year was a little more stressful for us as one of the second grade teachers would not gave been a good fit for Mac and I had heard that the one we really wanted was being moved to first grade. Yesterday as the stress and worry was building I received a call from the principal asking if we were still interested in having Mac in the Spanish bi-lingual program (we had met with the principal and requested if there were any openings). Of course I said yes, but didn't believe it until I saw it when the list was posted at 4. The teacher is supposed to be awesome, so we are thrilled and hoping for a great year in second grade!
Comments