5 going on 15

Emily is always very inquisitive and often is asking questions.  Frequently she will ask one that is beyond her years and sometimes it's tough trying to give her an answer a 5 year old would understand.  Sometimes she understands and other times she'll just say "I don't get it mom".

One that is fresh in my memory is from a few days ago while we were eating lunch and out of the blue she asks me, "does Mac love you?", I said, of course he does.  She then asks why doesn't he say I love you like girls do so much?  Hmmmm....I tried to explain that boys sometimes show their love in other ways, they sometimes don't say it as much but it doesn't mean they love us any less.   She seemed to understand this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids