It's still HOT here
Las Vegas is crazy hot right now. I'm attending a veterinary technician conference so I'm in comfy AC, poor John went crazy yesterday. It was hot and he was afraid to leave Finn in the RV, even the the AC going strong it gets into the 90's in the heat of the day in the RV, with the temps outside at 115. If there was a power blurb and the AC turned off, Finn would literally be a HOT DOG!
So they didn't do anything yesterday except drive around in the AC of the car. Today we found a boarding facility to drop Finn off so John and the kids could explore a little while I was at my conference. They went to the Hoover Dam and everyone seemed to really enjoy it, I'm sorry I missed out. After my conference we hit the strip to check it out and have some dinner. It was nice to see a little of the city!
We decided last night to look at leaving early, our poor RV is taking a beating in the heat as much as we are. My conference is over after tomorrow so in the morning John and the kids will take off for California and after my conference is over I will do the same. It will be a long day but will be nice to get away from the heat,
Comments