snowblast!


Last weekend I went to Snowblast, a three-night camp with our church. A few of my friends went, and it was lots of fun! For Christmas "Santa" gave me a ticket to Snowblast. We did fun games and played in the snow a lot. They had one hill where you would carry up an intertube and slide down the mountain on it. There were some really pretty views of the mountain, and I got some pictures of them.  Our leaders in our cabin knew how to french braid hair, so I got my hair french braided too! Every night, we didn't go to bed until around 1:30 and we had to wake up at about  6:30 every morning, so I was pretty tired! We went into Leavenworth one day and got some souvenirs. They also had worship and a message every morning and night which were also very good. The bus ride was about 5 hours, but it went by quick! There was some good food there too! There was also a talent show for one of the nights, and all the 6th grade girls did a dance and we got second place! The whole weekend was lots of fun!








Comments

Gran said…
Looks like you all had a great time at camp - I love the French braids. XOXO from Gran
Snow blast sounded like a fun time. Glad you enjoyed the weekend.
Love, Pappy

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids