The Super Bowl

Today after church mom and I went to Costco, and we got a bunch of supplies for our baking. For the Super Bowl, I made some chocolate covered strawberries, lemon bars, and chocolate chip cookies. Dad made some chili for dinner, but mom and Mac had nachos. My favorite dessert was the chocolate covered strawberries. I plan on making my own baking business and sell desserts to people at mom and dad's work. I am still trying to figure out a name. Ideas are welcome. During the super bowl, I didn't care that much about the football game, but I love the commercials. They are always the best! I also like watching the puppy super bowl which is always the day before the Super bowl. Here are some pictures of my chocolate covered strawberries.


Comments

Gran said…
I suggest that you call your "new business" YUM!
Sounds right to me :) - Love you.....
Nice job Emily, they look great. A couple possible names for your dessert business. How about “Princess Pantry “ or “Desserts by Emily” or “Creations by Miss Emily “ or “Emily’s Sweet Treats”