Bailor got a chicken!

Today I saw a thing in the yard and I wasn't sure what it was, so I asked Mac and he said it was a stick. I went down there and it turned out to be a chicken laying on it's back! Bailor was standing over it, and he had a little bit of blood on his paws too, so we assume it was him. The chicken wasn't dead, it just had a really big cut in it's back, so we took it into mom's work so they could suture it up. Hopefully it heals and gets back to normal!

Comments

Gran said…
Yikes! Bad bad Bailor! Hope the chick chick comes out of this okay and is soon back on his feet :)
Love - Gran
Sorry to hear about the chicken. Watch Baylor so it don’t happen again. He seems to be a great dog.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids