Easter Sunday

This Easter was fun. Mac and I were surprised with Easter baskets and a outside egg hunt! For the egg hunt, the eggs were filled with money but I ended up with $4 and Mac ended up with about $25 so we ended up splitting the money. We cooked a good dinner and watched the online service for our church. I also baked a Neapolitan cake which was good. We took a long walk out in our woods with our dogs too. We got to talk to a lot of family members so that was fun too. Mom had to work, but she didn't go in until about 6 so we got spend most of the day with her.







Comments

That cake looks good Miss Emily!! Glad you had a good Easter, and are finding some fun things to do. Love, Pappy

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids