Week 2 of Quarantine


We have completed week 2 of quarantine! It's been boring, but we've found ways to entertain ourselves. Yesterday we did a workout outside, Mac and I have been biking, and I have been doing some volleyball. Mac has been building some jumps in our backyard. I have also been training Bailor. I have taught him shake and lay down so far, and I plan to teach him more tricks like roll over and play dead. My online school starts this Monday, and I am cleaning out my whole desk even the drawers so my room is a mess right now! I hope everyone is doing well.




Comments

Glad you are finding some fun things to do, Pappy is feeling like a prisoner in his house, but realize all this is necessary to prevent the spread, and keep as healthy as possible. Love you guys, take care.
Gran said…
Hi Emily! Cute video of the doggies...They were being VERY attentive! I guess you won't have as much spare time now that your online school is started. Enjoy getting back into a routine and learning some new stuff :) We don't want your brain cells to get lazy up with all that time off from school....Love you - Gran