Christmas with Pappy

After dinner out Saturday night we celebrated Christmas with Pappy. Emily got a Raggedy Ann doll which she hugged! Mac's favorite gifts were a race car and a very cool Hess truck! Books, movies and T-shirts were a great hit as well!









Comments

What a surprise to get home today and see my wonderful Daughter had updated so many great pictures and tales from the nice Williamsburg Christmas we all enjoyed thanks to you and John and your hard work.
Thanks again, Karen and I had a great time and the kids were super.
Karen said…
Thanks again for everything---this was a very special and memorable Christmas!! (I could almost hear Mac and Emily's happy giggles as I looked at the great pictures you and John took!)We're looking forward to having the kids at Pappy's so you and John can plan a "get-away" for a weekend :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids