Mac's new preschool
We decided to switch Mac's preschools. We didn't feel it was the right fit for us and searched for a new preschool, which was tough. I got lucky and found a great program that I've heard wonderful things about. He started yesterday, I was a little nervous not knowing how he would do having to switch schools again so soon, he did great yesterday. One of the nice benefits of the program is the teachers meet the kids at the car and walk them to their class rooms, and when you pick the kids up, they bring them to your car, meaning I don't have to get Emily out of the car to take him into school or pick him up which will come in real handy this winter. Today Mac wanted to do the drop off and pick up from the car instead of walking him inside (which I did yesterday), he thought he was one cool cat. John and I are thrilled he is digging his new school!
Comments