What's ya doing daddy?

This afternoon John planted a few flowers to add some color to our yard. They look very nice, the kids and I went out to enjoy some sunshine while John was finishing up. Emily and I haven't been feeling well this weekend and a dose of sunshine seems to make everyone feel better. Mac is doing so well riding his bike and Emily wanted something to ride too so I pulled out her little toy from the house. Guess we'll need to get her some outside toys too! I couldn't resist snapping a pic of how cute she looked while seeing what daddy was doing!



Comments

Aren't you afraid the flowers will freeze, and John's hard work will be for naught... It's cold here in Pa... Evening temp,s still in the 20-30 degree range.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids