4th of July fun
We went into colonial Williamsburg this morning to enjoy the start of the 4th festivities. They had a really neat fife and drum performance along with the firing of the muskets and canon type guns. Mac loved and and Emily seemed interested and didn't freak out with all the loud gun noise. They fired the cannon's 13 times and the muskets a few times. After this we walked around and Mac found a hat he just had to have. The last pic is a video of some of what we saw today, it was pretty cool.
We didn't make it for fireworks this evening. If I didn't have to go it alone I would have done it for Mac, he would love them but for me not getting them to bed probably until almost 11 until we would have gotten home was way too late for me. I hear them going off all around my house now though, it's LOUD! Am I getting old?
Happy 4th to everyone!

We didn't make it for fireworks this evening. If I didn't have to go it alone I would have done it for Mac, he would love them but for me not getting them to bed probably until almost 11 until we would have gotten home was way too late for me. I hear them going off all around my house now though, it's LOUD! Am I getting old?
Happy 4th to everyone!
Comments