I just have to chuckle sometimes
This has been a really tough week, with everything going on the kids have been pretty good. Mac was a little "off" today and at swim class he wasn't paying attention, it was him and one of his friends in class. 15 minutes into the class the teacher stops the lesson due to their behavior.
While Mac was getting his bath tonight I talked with him about what happened. I asked him why he wasn't listening to coach Cindy today, his response was "I don't know". I told him that wasn't a good answer, his response "it's better then not saying anything at all". How do I respond to that? My brain is maxed out this week and I just laughed, I had no response.
While Mac was getting his bath tonight I talked with him about what happened. I asked him why he wasn't listening to coach Cindy today, his response was "I don't know". I told him that wasn't a good answer, his response "it's better then not saying anything at all". How do I respond to that? My brain is maxed out this week and I just laughed, I had no response.
Comments