Whew, I'm tired

We had such a wonderful and fun time in PA, we got home LATE last night. We spent the day at Hershey Park yesterday and had a blast. Mac LOVED the roller coasters and wanted to sit in the front. He screamed like a girl but loved the entire ride, it was so cool. Mac and I did alot of rides while Pappy, Grandma Jan and Karen watched Emily. We did lots of ride and were pretty exhausted by the end of the day.

Jan and I decided to drive home last night since our drive to PA was so horrible. We made it home in 4 1/2 hours and while we were tired (arrive home after 1 am) we were glad we did it, today was much smoother.

The kids were so excited to see John today and were stuck to him like glue, such a wonderful sight to see!





Comments

Great pictures, Emily looks like a jailbird... We had a fun time with lots of memories.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids