Emily's learning how to "milk" a situation....
Mac, Emily and I all went for our flu shots today, Mac and I got the mist but Emily had to get the shot since she isn't old enough yet for the mist. Of course she didn't like getting the shot, by the time we got to the car she had settled down. As soon as I picked her up to put her in her car seat she started grabbing her leg and making sad boo boo faces. During the drive home she would touch it, cry and then say owe......When we got home I picked her up and she started fussing again, then I let her down to walk and she attempted to "limp" but was fine.
She acted totally normal in the house, but when daddy got home and asked her if she got a shot today, she began with a boo boo lip and "limping" , looking pathetic. Boy she's already learning how to milk it......
She acted totally normal in the house, but when daddy got home and asked her if she got a shot today, she began with a boo boo lip and "limping" , looking pathetic. Boy she's already learning how to milk it......
Comments