What a boy!

This morning as I was getting ready Emily grabbed my glasses and started pulling/bending just stretching them out...bad. I've been wearing my glasses more, they are old and they already are a mess. I grabbed them from her and told her that was bad, you aren't supposed to bend glasses that way, etc. then I said something along the line of "mommy can't afford to buy new glasses". Of course Emily went about her business and Mac who's over heard this follows her and tells her "you need to go say sorry to mommy", of course she could care less. He then comes into my room and says "mommy I'll buy you new glasses, when daddy gets home I'll get my money out of his truck". My heart was so warmed! I thanked him for being so generous and told him he can save that money for something special. What a great heart he has......

Comments

How much money does Mac have stashed in Dad's truck??
What a great story, Mac really says some good things at times showing he cares and wants to help.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids