I'll give you two dollars
As I was preparing dinner I asked the kids to go potty and wash their hand for dinner. I also asked Mac to help Emily turn on the water. A few minutes later I hear Mac say to Emily "I'll give you two dollars if you go potty and wash your hands". Emily complies. I kind of chuckle and wonder where Mac came up with this, it's not something we've ever done, we haven't bribed the kids with money to do something, Mac still doesn't understand the value of money yet.
Anyway a minute later Mac comes into the kitchen and asks me for two dollars. I asked him what he needed it for and he said he needed it for Emily. I asked why and he told me the story that I overheard. I explained to him that two dollars is alot of money and we shouldn't bribe his sister to do something that she was asked to. Emily had forgotten about the two dollars and when I asked Mac where he had learned about that, he said "I don't know, just thought about it". Who knows....
Anyway a minute later Mac comes into the kitchen and asks me for two dollars. I asked him what he needed it for and he said he needed it for Emily. I asked why and he told me the story that I overheard. I explained to him that two dollars is alot of money and we shouldn't bribe his sister to do something that she was asked to. Emily had forgotten about the two dollars and when I asked Mac where he had learned about that, he said "I don't know, just thought about it". Who knows....
Comments