Silly Bandz

So I've heard of the latest craze of these silly bandz and I've tried to avoid them as much as I can. Two of Mac's friends recently have had them, he would mention wanting them and I would redirect his attention. Yesterday another friend came over, who had some silly bandz and gave Mac and Emily each one. I've tried so hard to keep these ridiculous things out of my house and kids minds. Within 12 hours the band was lost, then found, then broken. All I heard about today was "may I please get some silly bandz". I've told Mac no, but he wont' stop asking. So I've told him he has to really earn it and work hard. We'll see if he forgets after a couple of days.....

Comments

We had these crazy things at Indian Echo and couldn't keep them in stock. Don't understand the fad, but people have a hard time finding them.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids