What to do at pappys?

Mac asked today if we can go to pappy's house, he said "it's been a long time since I've seen pappy". We were going to see him the end of the month with an event for Holly in Cali, but due to some change of plans we won't cross vacations in Cali. Looking at our calendar we don't have many free weekends between now and the end of August so I decided I would take the kids for a visit next weekend. Pappy was thrilled and the kids are excited too. I asked Mac what he wanted to do with pappy and he said "golf", of course. Emily starting saying "me golf too". I asked her if she wanted to golf with pappy or do something else special, she thought for a minute and said "go have ice cream"! Pappy will have it made, golfing with Mac and ice cream with Emily!

Comments

Pappy can't wait to see his grandkids,and his Daughter too. Will be counting the days to this special visit, wish John could make the trip too.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids