So proud of Mac

Mac got his second report card, it was another wonderful report card.  He had even more "excels" than last time and made improvement on his "focusing".  Mrs. Hamilton's comment this time is:

"I have enjoyed getting to know Mac more over the past quarter.  He is a very intelligent child, confident in his own ability.  At times he likes to go ahead of instructions, which I would like him to work on by showing patience, waiting for my instruction as he does not always correctly know what the class will be doing.  I do enjoy teaching Mac, he quickly catches on to new concepts and has a cheerful personality that makes each day such as joy."

Although he didn't want to go back today after a fun Christmas break, he really does enjoy school.  His math homework is getting harder, today it had alot of calculating change (dimes and pennies) and finding the line of symmetry in several diagrams, which he did without help, go MAC!

Comments

Rachel said…
Jeez. Change and money in kindergarten? That's unusual. Smart kid.