Cookie monster...

Finn has grown enough he can jump up with his front paws on our dining room table.  While I was cookie baking today I turned around and he was chowing down on some snicker doodles.....then a few hours later he did it again.  To top it off after dinner Mac pulled two of the chocolate mint cookies I make for his dessert and walked away from the table to get some milk.....when he returned one was missing.  He thought John or Emily were playing a joke....they often do but when no one fessed up we assumed Finn snagged it.  Because it's full of chocolate and has an Andes mint on top I didn't want Finn to digest it....so I made him vomit.  Sure enough we found the cookie pretty much still intact in two pieces...he didn't even take time to enjoy it!  We've got some training to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids