Emily has had a loose tooth for about a month....she kept saying she wondered if it would fall out on her birthday. Tonight after she went to bed she was playing with it and it came out.....tooth #2 on her birthday eve!
Friday night Christina came out from LA to hang with us. John headed out early Saturday morning to spend a week fishing in Mexico with Jimmy for his 40th birthday! Saturday Christina and the kids played almost all day long. From shooting targets with Mac to being a princess, then playing Zombies with the kids and lots of Uno....all before lunch! We hung out at the pool for a little in the afternoon, then met Mike and Sarah for some dinner and arcade games. What an awesome way to end our last night with Grandma Cheryl, Mike and Christina. I think everyone had a blast and I think Christina slept pretty well Saturday night!!!!!!
The forecast for today was a high of 100 degrees with humidity so what else is there too do on a hot day but hit the movies. I surprised the kids with lunch then we went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D, the kids loved it. Emily did much better than I expected and only got bored the last 20 minutes or so. Mac of course couldn't take his eyes off the movie.
Comments