Biking to school

My car is in the shop this week.  Normally John rides the bus to work but he needed his truck today since he was on duty and had to be in earlier then the bus starts so the kids and I decided we would bike to all our stuff today.  It's a 2 mile trip to school and the kids were so excited about being able to ride their bikes.  They did great and we made it to school in 20 minutes.  Then I had to ride home...after running 4 miles and working out at crossfit.  Then I rode back to pick them up from school and we rode home.  They both did great on the ride home.  We had to then ride to swim practice....so another 2 miles into town.  John was able to meet us after swimming and we didn't have to ride our bikes home but the kids would have loved too.  It was dark and I was tired so I'm glad John made it in time!  We look forward to riding to school again, the kids really loved it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids