Unplanned trip back to the RV
Yesterday on our travels Finn began vomiting and having some nasty diarrhea. He is so into food, we don't know what he may have gotten into but something sure has turned his stomach upside down. Overnight he was up 3 times pucking and of course I left my stash of supplies for him in the RV 3 hours back in Albuquerque. After watching him be miserable, instead of an expensive vet visit John and I drove back to get him some meds while Gran and Grandpa Robert took the kids on a day of exploring Taos. Of course they snuck in a little shopping and ice cream! Finn was looking better tonight after some meds and more TLC. This is our second go around of meds with him.....I guess I should have stocked up better! He ate the carcass of a rotisserie chicken our first week in the RV......
Comments