Old Man Storr
Well we almost met our match. On a normal day we would have tackled this with ease. Today however was a little drizzle at the car so we did not think much of the weather. Luckily we did change into our hiking boots. As we climbed it got windy and rainy. As I saw people coming down with soaked pants and jackets I realized my rain proof paints in the car would have been a great idea. At a certain point, probably 1 hour into our drenching I told Amity, hey we made it to see the rocks of Storr, you want to turn around? She looked at me tired but steely eyed and stayed “we’re not dirty facing this”. Dirty face is a hike in Washington that we made 3/4’s of the way and turned around due to heat and lack of water for the kids and us. This was tough for us today but not our toughest!









Comments