Day Three.....kitchen drawer on the way to VA

Today they loaded all our worldly belongings, it was another very long day. They arrived with a semi at 9:30 am and pulled out about 10:15 pm this evening. The poor guys worked very hard today. No big hiccups except one of the kitchen drawers was mistakenly packed in the semi. The packers took it out yesterday and John had to take the baby lock off. We set it aside, when I was walking through the house to make sure they had everything I asked where the drawer was, when I asked John his expression was priceless. At that moment I knew we were in trouble. He asked the packers if the recall seeing it, they did but it was in the middle of the load, no way to retrieve it. So our kitchen drawer will meet us in Virginia, hopefully the landlord will be understanding.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids